Plataine is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join our Optimizers team’, working on a new cloud-based product.
The right candidate will be a heavily involved in architecture and will help put together the foundations for the next generation optimization solution.
This position is perfect for developers who have experience with both .net and Java or a significant experience with .net, are familiar with Java stack and wish to transition into the Java stack.
- 8+ years overall programing experience in a combination of .Net and Java
- Experience with relational database and data modeling (MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Design and architecture experience is a must.
- Solid grasp of Microservice architecture and concepts
- Experience building and integrating with REST APIs and SaaS applications
- Experience with Messaging frameworks (RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ/Kafka)
- Computer Science, Engineering or related field degree
- Good English skills (reading, writing)
- Team player as well as being able to take full ownership and work independently
- Self-learning ability
- Ambition to write high-quality code
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Git
- Multithreading and concurrency experience
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD) platforms and concepts
- Understanding of High Availability (HA) architecture and configurations