Senior Software engineer – Java
Plataine is looking for a Software Engineer with DevOps experience to join our SaaS development team, reporting to the director of engineering.
This position requires both programing experience and skills as well as a background in DevOps.,
The right candidate will be an active contributor to the backend development as well as taking a leading role in the DevOps architecture and operations within the team.
- 5+ years overall programing experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in Java/Spring – backend
- 2+ years’ experience working with relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Experience building and integrating with REST APIs and SaaS applications.
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis)
- Familiarity with Microservice architecture and concepts
- Strong hands-on experience with Amazon AWS stack
- Proficiency with Linux and scripting skills
- Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD) of platforms and concepts (Jenkins)
- Containers and container orchestration (Docker)
- Understanding of HA architecture and configurations
- Experience in provisioning of production environments
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related field graduate.
- Excellent English skills (reading, writing, speaking).
- Team player as well as being able to take full ownership and work independently.
- Monitoring tools (such as newRelic, Sensu)
- Gradle scripting
- Automation and configuration platforms (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- Logging (ELK, Logstash)