We are Plataine
Plataine is the leading provider of Industrial IoT and AI-based optimization solutions for advanced manufacturing. Plataine’s solutions are used by leading manufacturers worldwide, including AIRBUS, BOEING, GE, IAI, Triumph, General Atomics, TPI and others. Plataine partners with Google Cloud, Siemens, GE Digital and McKinsey to further advance the ‘Factory of the Future’ worldwide, leveraging IoT (Internet of Things) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) in advanced manufacturing environments.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Inbound & Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our awesome team. We are seeking a gifted hunter for lead qualification and development for the US & EMEA market.
Our ideal Sales Development Representative (SDR) is first and foremost an effective communicator that loves to reach out and engage with decision makers.
- Become an expert in engaging and converting prospects over the phone for the US & EMEA market
- Profile potential prospects via predetermined criteria
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entryways for targeted outreach
- Manage a variety of sales automation and online prospecting tools
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipelines by scheduling demos with qualified prospects
- Prioritize and manage the lead queue volume effectively to maximize new sales opportunities.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Platain’s product, Industrial IOT industry & digital factory trends and competition
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas of demos and qualified opportunities generated
- Native English (US)
- 2-3 years of experience in inside sales or sales development (selling over the phone, cold calling)
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- A team player
- LinkedIn knowledge and working experience (sales navigator)
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Methodological and organized
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Willingness to work in US time zone
- Additional languages are a plus
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools (Salesforce knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in B2B, enterprise selling at a software company, is a big plus