Plataine is the leading provider of Industrial IoT and AI-based optimization software for advanced manufacturing.
Plataine’s patent-protected cloud software is used by leading manufacturers worldwide, including Airbus, GE, Renault F1® Team, Triumph, General Atomics and IAI.
Plataine partners with Google Cloud, Siemens PLM, McKinsey & Company, the AMRC with Boeing, and CTC GmbH (an Airbus Company), to advance the ‘Factory of the Future’ worldwide.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Inbound & Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our awesome team. We are seeking a gifted hunter for lead qualification and development for the US market.
Our ideal Sales Development Representative (SDR) is first and foremost an effective communicator that loves to reach out and engage with decision makers.
- Become an expert in engaging and converting prospects over the phone
- Profile potential prospects via predetermined criteria
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entryways for targeted outreach
- Manage a variety of sales automation and online prospecting tools
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipelines by scheduling demos with qualified prospects
Prioritize and manage the lead queue volume effectively to maximize new sales opportunities.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Plataine’s product, Industrial IOT industry & digital factory trends and competition
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas of demos and qualified opportunities generated
- Native English
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- A team player
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Methodological and organized
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Willingness to work in US time zone
- Additional languages are a plus
- Experience in inside sales or sales development (selling over the phone, cold calling), is a big plus
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools is a plus
- Experience in B2B, enterprise selling, at a software company, is a big plus