Plataine is the leading provider of Industrial IoT and AI-based optimization cloud software for advanced manufacturing.
Plataine’s software provides intelligent, connected Digital Assistants leveraging state-of-the-art, patent-protected, technologies, empowering manufacturers to make optimized decisions in real-time. Our customers and partners include Airbus, Boeing, GE, Renault F1® Team, SAP, Google Cloud, Siemens, McKinsey and others.
For more information, see www.plataine.com.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2-3 years of experience in software testing
- Team player as well as being able to take full ownership and work independently
- Experience in testing Web applications in a cross-browser environment
- Experience in testing Client/Server applications
- Experience in REST API service testing
- Knowledge in SQL
- Good written and verbal communications skills in both Hebrew and English
- Knowledge in JAVA development and maintenance of automated testing framework and infrastructure using Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with testing tools such as TestRail, XRay, Zephyr etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Junit, TestNG
- Experience with Gradle and Jenkins
- Experience in HTML, IIS, XML, Web Services
- Experience working with cloud platforms (Amazon, Google, Microsoft)
- Experience in Linux
- Experience with performance tools – JMeter, LoadRunner etc.