Plataine is the leading provider of Industrial IoT and AI-based optimization software for advanced manufacturing.
Plataine’s patent-protected cloud software is used by leading manufacturers worldwide, including Airbus, GE, Renault F1® Team, Triumph, General Atomics and IAI.
Plataine partners with Google Cloud, Siemens PLM, McKinsey & Company, the AMRC with Boeing, and CTC GmbH (an Airbus Company), to advance the ‘Factory of the Future’ worldwide.
We are looking for a motivated individual that has automation capabilities to join our QA engineers’ team.
The team comprises of talented, skillful and creative people who deal with sophisticated problems on a daily basis.
As a QA Engineer you will be a part of the QA team and responsible for:
- Functional and usability testing both automated and manual for Plataine’s cutting-edge product – front-end and back-end systems.
- Identifying, creating and executing tests and test scenarios for validating performance against requirements.
- Working in a small and talented team and have a real impact on the product.
We use state of the art development tools and practices.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2-3 years of experience in software testing
- Team player as well as being able to take full ownership and work independently
- Experience in testing Web application in a cross-browser environment
- Experience in testing Client/Server application
- Experience in REST API service testing
- Knowledge in SQL
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Hebrew and English
- Knowledge in JAVA development and maintenance of automated testing framework and infrastructure using Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with testing tools such as TestRail, XRay, Zephyr etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Junit, TestNG
- Experience in HTML, IIS, XML, Web Services
- Experience working with cloud platforms (Amazon, Google, Microsoft)
- Experience in Linux
- Experience with performance tools – JMeter, LoadRunner etc.
- Client-side technologies – HTML5, JS, jQuery, CSS
- Technical degree, such as Computer Science, IT or similar