Plataine is the leading provider of Industrial IoT and AI-based optimization cloud software for advanced manufacturing.
Plataine’s software provides intelligent, connected Digital Assistants leveraging state-of-the-art, patent-protected, technologies, empowering manufacturers to make optimized decisions in real-time. Our customers and partners include Airbus, Boeing, GE, Renault F1® Team, SAP, Google Cloud, Siemens, McKinsey and others.
For more information, see www.plataine.com.
If you are a self-motivated and experienced Product Manager, then we invite you to join a dynamic and innovative team to create the next generation of cloud-based, AI software for smart factories.
- Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and user stories
- Develop and maintain roadmap plans and prioritize features to support ongoing delivery
- Identify business needs and conduct market research supported by on-going visits to customers, surveys and usability tests
- Conduct requirements gathering, reviews, and design review meetings
- Work closely with development and QA teams to ensure on time deliveries of product releases
- Produce relevant documentation such as specifications, mock-ups and user guides
- Create product presentations, competitive analyses and other required sales tools
- Represent the company in front of customers and partners as the product-centric, technologically oriented figure
- 3-7 years of experience in product management
- Enterprise (B2B) software product management experience – must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English, Hebrew)
- Self-driven, thorough and result oriented with a high work ethics
- Team player
- BSc in Engineering or equivalent university degree
- 20% Travel
- Knowledge in Industrial sectors – an advantage