Plataine is the leading provider of Industrial IoT and AI-based optimization cloud software for advanced manufacturing. Plataine’s software provides intelligent, connected Digital Assistants leveraging state-of-the-art, patent-protected, technologies, empowering manufacturers to make optimized decisions in real-time. Our customers and partners include Airbus, Boeing, GE, Renault F1® Team, IAI, Google Cloud, Siemens, McKinsey and others.
The Pre-Sales Technical team is responsible for providing technical solutions to new & existing corporate customers on Production optimization, Scheduling, process planning & Demo execution of current products.
Responsible for actively driving and managing the presales process with direct and channel customers the Pre-Sales Consultant must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
Primarily engaged in a presales technical consultancy role, the consultant will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Create internal design configuration documentation including flow diagrams with technical explanations
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Plataine
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using Plataine’s proposition
- To assume responsibility for running a bid team, where relevant
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sales to Delivery
- Ability to demonstrate Plataine’s solutions effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- 3-5 years working knowledge of production processes
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations and product development
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly
- Project management experience an advantage
- Experience / knowledge of the Aerospace industry an advantage
- Fluent English, additional languages an advantage
- Willing to travel up to 50% when appropriate