Plataine is the leading provider of Industrial IoT and AI-based optimization cloud software for advanced manufacturing.
Plataine’s software provides intelligent, connected Digital Assistants leveraging state-of-the-art, patent-protected, technologies, empowering manufacturers to make optimized decisions in real-time. Our customers and partners include Airbus, Boeing, GE, Renault F1® Team, SAP, Google Cloud, Siemens, McKinsey and others.
For more information, see www.plataine.com.
This is an opportunity to be part of the next revolution in manufacturing software with competitive earnings potential for the right individual. We seek entrepreneurial sales professionals with a passion for success who have demonstrated consistent results performing against $MM sales quotas.
This position will have a major impact on the company’s growth and success, and we encourage top-notch sales professionals seeking an exciting change in their career to apply today.
- Hiring, managing, and daily directing the local sales team in the US; providing regular tasks and guidance to each of the local sales members.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and accelerating sales.
- Prepares reports for management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Willingness to travel extensively as job requires, including international travel.
- Location by a major airline hub – a plus.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience selling enterprise software to the manufacturing industry.
- Sales Management Experience, hiring, growing, managing towards team quotas
- Enterprise Software Sales experience – a must
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes, with strong industry connections. The candidate’s ability to engage quickly with a short learning curve will be necessary for overall success
- Direct involvement with sales of Engineering and/or Manufacturing Software – a plus
- Industrial Engineering background or training – a plus.
- International Sales Experience – a plus
- Proven sales record to large organizations
- Proven sales record of Millions of Dollars per year
- High experience in direct management of a sales team
- Highly independent & results oriented
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills