As a member of the Plataine Professional Services team, the Solution Engineer is a key player in an exciting, customer facing role that couples technical and interpersonal skills to successfully implement Plataine’s product offerings and to ensure customers’ success.
The Solution Engineer will lead defined project teams to perform a wide range of activities – from process analysis and identification of customer needs to technical implementation, application configuration and development – as necessary – to arrive at the solution outlined with the customer.
- Work directly with customers and partners to understand business requirements and pain points.
- Take part in the solution-design process to ensure the deliverable meets the customer’s needs
- Lead the implementation process of production optimization solution. Involves overall project management, effort orchestration of multidisciplinary team and hands-on application configuration and testing.
- Provide technical support to the customer during and after the implementation phase.
- Provide technical training to the customer technical staff.
- Provide on-site support to customers during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment.
- Consult and assist customer with fine-tuning the application functionality and optimization elements to meet customer’s service business objectives.
- Provide technical and processes related support to the sales team during a presale phase
- B.Sc in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- 2 – 4 years of experience with customer facing positions
- 2-4 years of experience in production environment (engineering, production management) – advantage
- Experience in leading system integration projects – advantage
- Experience with the implementation of enterprise commercial business application (e.g., CRM, MES, ERP) – advantage
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Strong analytic skills and high-level decision-making
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to travel: up to 40% when appropriate