Plataine is the leading provider of Industrial IoT and AI-based optimization solutions for advanced manufacturing.
We are looking for a hands-on, self-starter to join our Finance Team as a Corporate Controller, which plays a key role in the team and manages a wide range of accounting processes.
Our ideal candidate has demonstrated excellence in communication skills; the ability to perform detail-oriented task; interact, coordinate, follow up and effectively communicate with the Finance Team and other key stakeholders.
• Managing the accounting department in Israel and working with accounting firms abroad.
• Full accounting management.
• Managing monthly billing process.
• Preparing consolidated financial reports (US GAAP) on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis and tax reports.
• Managing monthly closing process and preparing reports for management.
• Budgeting and preparation of budget versus actual reports on an ongoing basis.
• Ability to work with senior management in the organization.
• Involvement in the definition and implementation of cross-organizational processes.
• Ability to proactively initiate improvements in work processes.
• Ability to work with international entities.
• Working with the company’s external auditors and leading the annual audit process.
• Reporting to the CFO
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – mandatory.
• Experience as an accountant in a company – mandatory.
• Familiarity with Priority software – mandatory.
• Familiarity with the Revenues module (contracts module) in Priority – significant advantage.
• Fluent or professional English – mandatory.
• Proficiency in Excel – mandatory.
• Experience in one of the Big 4 accounting firms – advantage.
• Experience in SaaS – advantage.
• Managerial experience – Mandatory .