Plataine is the leading provider of Industrial IoT and AI-based optimization software for advanced manufacturing.
Plataine’s patent-protected cloud software is used by leading manufacturers worldwide, including Airbus, GE, Renault F1® Team, Triumph, General Atomics and IAI.
Plataine partners with Google Cloud, Siemens PLM, McKinsey & Company, TE W&C, Airborne, the AMRC with Boeing, and CTC GmbH (an Airbus Company), to advance the ‘Factory of the Future’ worldwide.
As a .NET developer you would be involved in the entire development life-cycle: design, implementation and refactoring of modules for a multi-tier enterprise-level application
You will be working in a small and talented team and have a real impact on the product.
The development team is active in the following areas:
- .NET Framework using C#
- Geometrical Algorithms.
Skills & Requirements
- Sc. in computer science/engineering from an accredited university.
- 1-3 years of experience programming in .Net framework.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Ability to work independently and in a team situation.
- Self-learning ability.
- Ambition to write high-quality code.